Join our loyalty program and for every dollar you spend, you’ll receive 1 loyalty point.
Accrue 500 points and you’ll receive a $30 loyalty credit to redeem on your next purchase.
There are a few exclusions and rules which we have outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
We/Our = Repertoire NZ
You/Your = you, our valued customer ❤
- It’s free to join our loyalty program. You can sign up in store or online
- Joining means you’ll be entered into our customer database and will be subscribed to our customer mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time
- We retain personal information in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993. This personal information is collected to provide benefits to you, such as loyalty credits, special offers, and information about products and services. We will never sell your personal information.
- Repertoire's rewards program remains the property of the Repertoire Group and we reserve the right at any time without notice to amend or alter the conditions of the operation of the programme, or terminate the scheme
- Loyalty points are accrued when purchasing any full priced stock items
- The following items do not accrue loyalty points:
- Sale items
- Promotionally discounted items
- Gift cards
- Event tickets
- Shipping fees
- GWP promotional offers
- Conventional in-store laybys when our layby terms and conditions have not been met
- You’ll earn a $30 loyalty credit for every eligible $500 spent within a period of 12 months
- Awarded loyalty credits process overnight and will show on your in-store/online loyalty account balance the following day
- After the first $500, loyalty credits are awarded after every $530 of sales, as points do not accrue when loyalty rewards are used as a form of payment
- If you purchase items that require ordering from a branch (this includes all website sales), points will not be awarded until the order has been completed
- If you return an item, you will forfeit the points you earned when purchasing it
- Accrued points/loyalty credits expire 12 months after the date they were earned/rewarded
- Rewards are issued as loyalty credits. The credits stay on your Repertoire account and accumulate until you choose to redeem them
- Loyalty credits cannot be redeemed on the same day in which they are earned
- Loyalty credits cannot be used as payment on in-store laybys
- Loyalty points/credits are personal and non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or credit
- Each loyalty credit can be redeemed once only (if items purchased in part using loyalty credits are returned, the apportioned loyalty credit is returned to your Repertoire account)
- Loyalty credits expire 12 months after the date they were awarded
- Loyalty credits claimed on our website prior to 3/02/2021 can be redeemed by entering the emailed code in the coupon code box at checkout. These coupon codes are only valid online, and not in-store