We hope that you will love everything that you order from us, however, if something isn't quite right you can return it to us. We offer complimentary courier returns in NZ and Australia for full-priced clothing ordered online, please check below if you are eligible. If you are unsure how to style your new piece, please get in touch and one of our online stylists will be happy to help.
Items may be returned provided they are received back to us in their original, pristine, unworn condition with swing tags attached and ability to show proof of purchase. We reserve the right to deny a return if it does not meet our policy terms.
- We offer free courier returns to urban New Zealand and urban Australian addresses for online orders of full priced clothing.
- Non-clothing items (e.g. shoes, accessories and jewellery) and sale/promotionally discounted items are not eligible for free returns.
- We are unable to offer complimentary returns for in-store orders, rural/remote orders or orders made outside of New Zealand or Australia.
- Full priced items returned within 14 days of being received may be refunded using the original payment method.*
- Items returned more than 14 days after being received, and any items purchased on sale or promotion, are not eligible for refunds. These returned items will be issued with store credit to the value originally paid provided they are returned within 31 days of receipt. Credit can be used in-store or online.
- Items you have received more than 31 days ago are not eligible to be returned.
*Items purchased in-store with Afterpay can only be refunded back to Afterpay in-store; we do not have the ability to refund in-store Afterpay accounts remotely as the refund requires the original Afterpay Card to be tapped on the store's EFTPOS terminal.
- Exchanges are accepted within New Zealand only. All other countries may only return items for a credit or refund.
- Items may be returned via courier or in person to any Repertoire store.
- If you are returning via courier, please include the returns form that was enclosed with your order, completed in full. If you've misplaced your returns form, you may print another copy here.
- If you are eligible for a complimentary courier return, a printed courier label was included with your order. Simply package up your return, attach the included courier label and phone NZ Post (0800 268 7437) to arrange a pick-up, or click here to book your pickup online. Alternatively, drop the package into your local NZ Post branch.
- Complimentary courier pick-ups from rural addresses are not possible. We are also unable to offer complimentary courier pickups for in-store orders, footwear, jewellery, accessories, homeware or sale/promotionally discounted items.
- Repertoire cannot be held responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in-transit. It is the sender's responsibility to safely package and return items. We strongly advise using a courier with a tracking service for all returns.
- Items may be returned via courier. Please include the returns form that was enclosed with your order, completed in full. If you've misplaced your returns form, you may print another copy here.
- We offer complimentary courier returns from urban Australian addresses for full priced clothing ordered online. Please contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your complimentary courier label.
- If you are sending your own return, please courier it to 5 Hocking Street, Mount Maunganui, 3116, New Zealand. Please note, Repertoire cannot be held responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in-transit. We strongly advise using a courier with a tracking service for all returns.
- Complimentary courier pick-ups from rural/remote area addresses are not possible. We are also unable to offer complimentary courier pickups for in-store orders, footwear, jewellery, accessories, homeware or sale/promotionally discounted items.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of an item, please return it to us for analysis by our production team. If the item is found to be faulty we can replace, refund, repair or credit it in line with the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- If you would like to return an international order, please contact us or email us at email@example.com and our customer care team will assist you.
- Please note, we can only offer store credit for returned orders made outside of New Zealand or Australia. This is because they usually fall outside of our 14 day refund window.