An important note on loyalty: We would love to have the same loyalty program in-store and online however, the apps we use run on two separate platforms that cannot integrate at this stage, so we have no option but to run two loyalty programs; in store points and web points. Please accept our humblest apologies with regards to this.
If you wish for your existing in-store points to be used online, or vice versa, please contact us via email@example.com and we'll swap them over for you.
For every dollar spent when shopping online (excludes sale/discounted pieces, gift vouchers and event tickets), you will receive 1 loyalty point. Earn 500 points and you can unlock them for a $30 reward coupon to spend online only (you cannot redeem this in store). Or if your prefer, you can let your points accumulate and unlock higher value rewards.
You can view and redeem your loyalty points by logging into your Repertoire account and then clicking Loyalty rewards (on the left hand side of any page) or by clicking this link
You can claim your unlocked rewards by clicking Redeem which will give you a coupon code to use to redeem your discount. Once you have finished adding items to your cart, click Checkout as you normally would, and on the next page on the right hand side there is box labelled Gift card or discount code where you then enter the coupon code and then click apply. Your discount will then be deducted from your order total.
For every dollar spent in store, you will receive 1 loyalty point. Earn 500 points and you will accrue a $30 loyalty credit to spend in store (you cannot redeem this online).
Points are earned on all purchases excluding sale/discounted items, gift vouchers, event tickets and conventional in-store laybys when our layby terms and conditions have not been met.
The loyalty credit can accumulate and stays on your store account until you choose to redeem it.
- The website and in store loyalty points programs are separate. Rewards can only be earned/redeemed within the same channel in which they were accrued.
- You may join both programs if you shop both in store and online
- Membership for both programs is free
- Joining either loyalty program requires sign up to Repertoire's customer database
- It is the customer's responsibility to keep their contact details updated; our staff will assist by checking when the customer is in store. In store staff are unable to access details of online points, though.
- Loyalty points are accrued when purchasing any full priced stock items
- Earn a $30 loyalty reward for every $500 spent
- After the first $500, loyalty rewards are awarded after every $530 of sales, as points do not accrue when loyalty rewards are used as a form of payment
- Sale and discounted pieces do not accrue points
- Purchases of gift vouchers/event tickets/freight fees do not accrue points
- If you return an item, you will forfeit the points you earned when purchasing it
- In store layby purchases that breach our layby terms and conditions are excluded from accumulating loyalty points
- Accrued points expire 12 months after the date they were earned.
- Rewards can only be earned/redeemed within the same channel in which they were accrued (either in store or online)
- Online rewards are issued as coupon codes that can be applied on the payment page during checkout (max. one coupon code per order)
- In store rewards are issued as loyalty credits. The credits stay on your store account and accumulate until you choose to redeem them
- Rewards cannot be redeemed on the same day in which they are accrued
- Loyalty rewards cannot be redeemed on layby sales
- Repertoire loyalty rewards are personal and non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or credit
- Each loyalty reward can be redeemed once only
- Loyalty rewards expire 12 months after the date they were issued
Checking Your Points Balance
- To check your in store points balance, ask any of our in store stylists.
The Small Print
- Repertoire rewards program remains the property of the Repertoire Group and Repertoire reserves the right at any time without notice to amend or alter the conditions of the operation of the Repertoire Rewards programme, or terminate the scheme
- Repertoire retains personal information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993. This personal information is collected to provide benefits to the customer, such as reward points, special offers, and information about products and services.